Mary Fields is an absolute legend. Known as "Stagecoach Mary" she was the first African American woman to work for the U.S. Postal Service — serving in the Montana Rockies, no less. We like to imagine these midweight, full cushion, over-the-calf socks would have worked great when the snow got too deep and Mary switched from stagecoach to snowshoes. Full length terry loop cushion makes them plenty warm and a midweight knit means they're up for a trek through the snow. Merino Wool moisture wicking helps, too.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible
Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
66% Merino Wool 31% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
The Work collection primarily features midweight yarns due to their versatility in all environments and ultimate protection.
Questions? We’ve got the answers!