Darn Tough Vermont is an American manufacturer of premium, all-weather outdoor and lifestyle socks for every activity and every day. All of Darn Tough’s socks carry the industry’s only unconditional lifetime guarantee. Founded by Ric Cabot in 2004, a third generation sock maker, the Darn Tough Mission is simple—create the world’s best socks and stand behind them unconditionally.
Interested in joining our team in the sock capital of the world? We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Check below for current position openings, and forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Front End Web Developer
Darn Tough Vermont is the leading producer of premium Merino wool, category specific socks for everything from running, to hiking, to fashion/lifestyle. Our commitment to performance, durability, and fit is evident in every sock we design, and is the pillar upon which we’ve built the fastest growing premium sock brand in the world.
Darn Tough Vermont launched our direct-to-consumer sales unit last November with the relaunch of darntough.com. Rebuilt from the ground up to deliver an exceptional and secure user experience, we’re looking to bring on an experienced Front-End Web Developer to help shape our roadmap, accelerate our growth and drive innovation.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop a product roadmap for our direct to consumer business
- Develop all new user-facing features on darntough.com
- Ensure compatibility across all devices/screen sizes
- Work with internal teams to create a development and testing workflow
- Creating usability tests and a data-driven product development model
- Help to choose and integrate various SAAS platforms throughout the e-commerce stack
- Work with development team to ensure consistent and reliable data flow to our ERP
- Wearing lots of awesome Darn Tough socks!
- Experience and proficiency in the following technologies and frameworks
- Liquid (Shopify)
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (Shopify in particular)
- Experience with setup, configuration, and optimization of various analytics/usability testing platforms (GA, Mixpanel, Optimizly, etc.)
- Basic design skills, including proficiency with:
- Wearing socks with sandals and pulling it off
We’re looking for someone passionate about being at the leading edge of technology. The ideal candidate is more than an executor, but is expected to be an active contributor in developing and iterating our direct-to-consumer strategy. This is an opportunity to be part of a small team working on the newest leg of the fastest growing business in our category. While no formal education is required, an impressive portfolio of work is expected.