Bear witness to our most trustworthy trio of hiking socks. For sunsets on the ledge or long days in the woods.
This bundle includes your choice of 3 Women's micro crew hiking socks. A calming sage and aqua color story features our Hiker Midweight in Sage, Sunset Ledge in Taupe, and Bear Town in Aqua.
Hiking shoes, hiking boots, backpacking boots
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
1903, 5005, 1970 | 1903, 1988, 1971 | 1968, 5005, 5006
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Hiker Midweight: 59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex / Sunset Ledge: 51% Nylon, 46% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex / Bear Town: 54% Nylon, 43% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex