T3001 Micro Crew Lightweight Tactical Sock with Cushion
- In stock, ready to ship
Lightweight tactical sock appropriate with 6” boots. Thin jersey knit throughout. Low bulk flat ribbing around the leg. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, dress boots
- Tactical micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: T3001
Tactical micro crew socks have our trusted terry loop cushion underfoot and around the ankle.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||-||338 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||-||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||-||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|