CDT Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free Shipping on Orders $50+
Pair with: Thru-hikers, hiking boots, hiking shoes
- Micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- If you're out there - crushing or cruising the Continental Divide Trail - we're with you and thank you for helping us give 5% back to the CDTC.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1998
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men's/Unisex||Women's||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||—||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||—||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||—||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||—||12.5 - 14.5||—||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||—||15 - 17||—||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|