The only way to make it from New Mexico to Alberta on foot is with a few pairs of unbelievably durable socks. When your feet are your preferred method of travel, your gear has to be CDT-approved. Merino Wool comfort and moisture wicking is a must when you're sloshing through streams and racking up mileage. Sales of these socks support the Continental Divide Trail Coalition, so thru-hikers like yourself can keep on soul searching in the great outdoors.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible
The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
52% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra® Spandex
The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
Questions? We’ve got the answers!