Men's Work and Lifestyle 2-Pack
Life travels quick, but work moves faster. For when plans change on the fly, these socks help you stay ready.Height: Crew, Boot
Weight: Lightweight, Midweight
Pair with: Work boots, casual boots, dress shoes
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns (Spey Crew) create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- Midweight (William Jarvis) socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 6085, 2009
Spey Fly: These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
William Jarvis: Full cushion socks feature terry loop padding from toe to cuff for maximum comfort and protection in boots.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|