Men's Whetstone Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
- In stock, ready to ship
Stripes with a mountain range give the Whetstone its work up front, party in the back mentality. Climate-controlling, lightweight Merino knit, plus guaranteed for life durability in this every day sock, is why we named it after the road our mill is on.Height: Crew
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 6009
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 47||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||48 - 50||15 - 16|