Men's Whetstone Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free shipping on orders $50+
Stripes with a mountain range give the Whetstone its work up front, party in the back mentality. Climate-controlling, lightweight Merino knit, plus guaranteed for life durability in this every day sock, is why we named it after the road our mill is on.Height: Crew
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 6009
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.