Men's Hunter Boot Heavyweight Hunting Sock
With our heavyweight, full cushion hunting socks, you are prepared for the cold. Terry loop cushion runs the length of the sock adding a level of comfort and insulation while also offering a moisture-wicking, breathable layer around your foot and leg. These will keep you dry, and warm when you lose the sun, but you know they're coming.Height: Boot
Pair with: Hunting boots, field boots, soft footsteps
- Men's hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks regulate heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort in cold weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 2101
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|