Women's Renew Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
The patchwork design of this lightweight casual everyday sock was inspired by the repurposing of clothing with a little mending and care. The yarns we use to knit them come from our inventory of overstock – raw materials with no defined future. So, we gave them a future in these socks that meet our standards of comfort, durability, and fit, and they are indeed unconditionally guaranteed for life. What’s not guaranteed is that the limited run of these socks will ever be knit again.Height: Crew
Pair with: Socially conscious mentalities, vintage clothes, thrifting
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- These limited edition socks are knit with overstock yarns - using up leftovers to create ultra unique designs and keep raw materials out of the waste stream.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 6200
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|