Women's Element Quarter Lightweight Running Sock
- In stock, ready to ship
We’re not saying you should swim in this Run quarter sock, but if you’re training for a triathlon, you might be tempted. Moisture-wicking Merino Wool combined with mesh panels on top of the foot keeps things cool and dry. The Element’s new tech foot offers a performance and blister-free fit that stays put for every stage of the race. And at that point, if you just like quarter socks, well, this is the one.Height: Quarter
Pair with: Leg day, gym shoes, athletic sneakers
- Women's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1113
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|