Women's Farmer's Market Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock - Last Chance
We’re a USA-made, family-run company, so you know we appreciate quality and keepin’ it local. The Farmer’s Market sock is our ode to sustainable living and local support. Fine gauge knitting hugs your feet, and you can think of it as a little hug for the earth, too, since it should last you for life.Height: Crew
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, walking to the corner store
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 6054
Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|