T4093 Quarter Lightweight Tactical Sock No Cushion
Uniform regulation PT sock. No logo, ¼ cuff. Light minimalist feel, and great for hot weather. Thin jersey knit throughout with mesh on top of foot for added breathability. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased strength and durability. True Seamless™ for a virtually indistinguishable toe seam.Height: Quarter
Pair with: Tactical sneakers, military boots, dress shoes
- Tactical 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the ankle bone and rise about 3 in. above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: T4093
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||-||338 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||-||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||-||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|