T3006 Over-the-Calf Lightweight Tactical Sock with Cushion
- In stock, ready to ship
An Over-the-calf height version of the T3005, a mesh panel on the leg reaches higher up the leg for the enhanced breathability. Light cushion on bottom of foot and around the calf and a mesh panel on top of foot. Elastic arch support for foot-hugging-fit. Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability.Height: OTC
Pair with: Military boots, jungle boots, tactical shoes
- Tactical over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: T3006
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||-||338 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||-||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||-||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|