Men's John Henry 3-Pack
If the world had three John Henry’s, the transcontinental railroad would probably be a subway. Luckily for you, if you have three John Henry work socks, you can rely on the durable, never-ending strength of our midweight socks that will help you do all kinds of work. Their cushion is for comfort, and supports the feet all day so you can keep hammering.
This bundle includes three pairs of our Men's John Henry Boot Midweight Work socks in Gravel.Height: Boot
Pair with: Work boots, leather boots, muck boots
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of an 8 in. work boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 2001
These Work socks feature terry loop cushion underfoot, over the ankle, and in the leg for strategic protection against boot lace pressure.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|