Women's Thermolite® Edge Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free shipping on orders $50+
Thanks to its midweight warmth and impact-absorbing cushion, the Edge-Thermolite® ski and snowboard sock is out to prove you don't have to sacrifice premium comfort and support for a synthetic fabric. This vegan-friendly, hypoallergenic alternative to wool works every bit as hard as the original version so you can shop for socks as confidently as you carve in them.Height: OTC
Pair with: Snowboard boots, ski boots, winter boots
Style Number: 8030
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- We collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Synthetic Thermolite® is a vegan option that is lightweight and insulating so your feet feel good.
- Midweight Thermolite® synthetic socks insulate and protect feet run after run. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.