Men's Fastpack Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock - Last Chance
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free shipping on orders $50+
Think we’d half step on our most colorful hike sock yet? Top foot breathability, fatigue-relieving arch support, extended Achilles cushioning, plus a sleek upper that’ll stay put vertical mile after mile are just part of the package. Lacing up in at the trail head to topping out at the summit, the Men’s Fastpack hike sock matches our most trusted durability and tech with a dapper striped look.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, light packers, colorful trail kits
Style Number: 5012
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.