Coolmax® Micro Crew Cushion
The ultimate companion for hot summer hikes. Coolmax® moves moisture away from your skin and dries fast while legendary Darn Tough construction brings comfort, durability and fit to the trail.
More Hike Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Coolmax®: Engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
39% Nylon 34% Coolmax® Polyester 19% Acrylic 5% Polyester 3% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Thru-Hikers logging hundreds of miles on the long trails of America have long coveted our hiking socks because they deliver the ultimate in comfort, durability and fit when failure is simply not an option. Their endorsement means a lot to us since creating socks that over-deliver in the most demanding trail conditions has always been at the core of our mission. So whether it’s Denali or just a day hike, with Darn Tough you’ll have the world’s best hiking sock under foot.
High Density Knitting
More stitches per inch means a more comfortable, durable great fitting sock—with no added bulk.
Form fitting and designed to ensure a custom fit. Which means no slipping, no bunching and no blisters.
Put the science of cool on your side. Coolmax® construction delivers superior moisture management and cooling when the mercury soars.
Sock Sizing Guide