New Vertex Micro Crew Ultra-Light Cushion
New personal best, here we come. This Ultra-Light Cushion Vertex sock was designed for runners looking for a standout running sock in a Micro Crew height. So light you’ll forget that it’s on.
More Run Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
50% Merino Wool 44% Nylon 6% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
We incorporate four decades of sock making know-how into every pair of Running socks we knit. All that expertise and tech boils down to one simple concept: “put them on—forget they’re on”. We’re obsessed with making running socks that integrate seamlessly with your shoes for an almost invisible feeling. No slipping, no blisters, no hot spots.
From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
We integrate highly breathable mesh paneling, with maximum forefoot placement, to keep feet aerated and ultra-cool even on the hottest of days.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Sock Sizing Guide