Women's Sea to Sky Over-the-Calf Lightweight Ski & Snowboard Sock - Last Chance
Inspired by the landscape photography of team rider Michelle Parker, we took our go-to women's snow sock and added the perfect amount of cushion underfoot for all-day comfort. A drop needle pattern keeps things stylish and smooth, while lightweight Merino Wool keeps things warm and dry.Height: OTC
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- When pro athlete Michelle Parker gets involved in designing, testing, and improving our socks, we all win.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
Style Number: 8009
The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|