Women's Sisterhood Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
"#Girlboss" isn't really our thing. But that sense of freedom you get when you're out in nature with your sisters? We're about that. We like to think you channel a little bit of the divine feminine when you're wearing the Sisterhood: creativity, community, and intuition included, all wrapped up in a comfortable, casual Merino Wool sock.Height: Crew
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 6052
Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||EU||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|