If an artic wildlife refuge named after her wasn't enough, now there's a sock. The first woman to direct the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Mollie Beattie got her master's at the University of Vermont before serving the Green Mountain state as a natural resources leader. This NEW Micro Crew Midweight with Cushion work sock lives up to Mollie's name by naturally protecting your most valuable resources with Merino Wool comfort and an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible
The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
60% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
The Work collection primarily features midweight yarns due to their versatility in all environments and ultimate protection.
Questions? We’ve got the answers!