Women's Element Crew Lightweight Athletic Sock
We don't use strings, but if we did the Element Crew is first-string varsity all-pro. Easy on the eyes, yet loaded with features like mesh on the forefoot for championship breathability, a fit that goes into overtime, and cushion that rebounds into the record books. We use yarn. Tell yours on top of the podium.Height: Crew
Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, mountain biking shoes
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1108
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|