Women's Element Crew Lightweight Athletic Sock - Last Chance
We don’t use strings, but if we did the Element Crew is first-string varsity all-pro. Easy on the eyes, yet loaded with features like mesh on the forefoot for championship breathability, a fit that goes into overtime, and cushion that rebounds into the record books. We use yarn. Tell yours on top of the podium.Height: Crew
Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, mountain biking shoes
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1108
The cushion in the Athletic category underfoot offers rebound and comfort, and in the taller styles covers the ankle and Achilles for added protection and durability.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|