William Jarvis Boot Sock Full Cushion
Our hero, Jarvis first brought Merino Wool to Vermont. When you're logging your time on the job, the William Jarvis can be your hero too.
More Work Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
67% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Like you, we know a thing or two about hard work. It’s what our mill thrives on. We designed our Work line of socks to outperform even the toughest work conditions with no days off. Bombproof construction and attention to detail deliver durability day after day, year after year. Our unique performance fit provides reams of comfort and a sock that keeps up with you no matter what. Low maintenance, high yield. From searing heat to bitter cold, if you’re out there working, our work socks are with you.
High Density Knitting
More stitches per inch means a more comfortable, durable great fitting sock—with no added bulk.
Form fitting and designed to ensure a custom fit. Which means no slipping, no bunching and no blisters.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Sock Sizing Guide