Unisex Vermont Strong Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free shipping on orders $50+
This sock can only be purchased from the State of Vermont as part of a license plate bundle. After purchase, you will receive a code by mail to redeem your socks at darntough.com
Orders placed without a redemption code from the State of Vermont will be automatically cancelled.
After recent flooding wreaked havoc on our state, we saw Vermonters step up to help each other in ways only neighbors could. This Special Edition Vermont Strong sock – a Midweight with Cushion Micro Crew – was knit to commemorate the strength displayed by our friends and families who were (and still are) affected by this tragedy. In partnership with the State of Vermont, Darn Tough has pledged to support the ongoing flood relief and recovery efforts by donating all proceeds of this sock to the Vermont Flood Response and Recovery Fund. Thank you for being a neighbor.Height: Micro Crew
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 4107
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 47||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||48 - 50||15 - 16|