T3006 Over-the-Calf Lightweight Tactical Sock with Cushion
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free shipping on orders $50+
An Over-the-calf height version of the T3005, a mesh panel on the leg reaches higher up the leg for the enhanced breathability. Light cushion on bottom of foot and around the calf and a mesh panel on top of foot. Elastic arch support for foot-hugging-fit. Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability.Height: OTC
Pair with: Military boots, jungle boots, tactical shoes
Style Number: T3006
- Tactical over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.