Thermolite® Over-the-Calf Padded Cushion
This sock refuses to let a little shin bang send you inside when the goods are good. We've added just the right amount of targeted padding in the shin area where skiers and riders often need a little more love. THERMOLITE® insulation provides warmth without weight.
More Snow Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- THERMOLITE®: Insulated material specially engineered to provide warmth and comfort without weight.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Padded Cushion: Take our Cushion sock and add high-density padding exactly where it’s needed most—like the along the shin or under foot. Play all day.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
64% Thermolite® Polyester 33% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Why do we make the most undeniably comfortable, durable and best fitting ski and ride socks on the planet? Because Vermont’s brutal winters demand it. We’ve forged the ultimate all mountain sock that stands up to the wild and varying conditions we face skiing and riding every day. Our Snow line delivers warmth on the most bone chilling days and breathability when the spring sun shines. Designed to integrate seamlessly with your boots, our socks lay down a performance fit that flexes with every turn and delivers comfort from first chair to last.
From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
High Density Knitting
More stitches per inch means a more comfortable, durable great fitting sock—with no added bulk.
You’ll love the non-bulky warmth and comfort this insulated material delivers on the coldest days.
Sock Sizing Guide