T4021 Boot Midweight Tactical Sock with Cushion - Last Chance
Cushioned boot sock appropriate for cooler climates or hauling heavier loads. Dense resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds leg and foot. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.Height: Boot
Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, dress boots
- Tactical boot socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Midweight socks deliver temperature regulation, breathability, and durable protection in any conditions.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: T4021
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||-||338 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||-||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||-||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|