Men's Work and Tactical 2-Pack
Working together is what separates the average from the exceptional. Just ask John Henry and his partner – they never leave each other’s sight.
This bundle includes our Men's John Henry Boot Midweight Sock in Timber and our T3005 Mid-Calf Lightweight Tactical Sock with Cushion in Foliage Green.Height: Boot, Mid-Calf
Weight: Midweight, Lightweight
Pair with: Work boots, leather boots, muck boots
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of an 8 in. work boot.
- The T3005 tactical mid calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 2 in. above a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Midweight (Work Boot) socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- Lightweight (T3005) socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 2001, T3005
These Work socks feature terry loop cushion underfoot, over the ankle, and in the leg for strategic protection against boot lace pressure.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||-||33.8 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||-||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||-||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|