Men's Snowpack Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock - Last Chance
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free Shipping on Orders $50+
As every New Englander knows—and as illustrated by our Snowpack Over-the-Calf sock—it isn't the depth of the snow that matters, but the quality of the layers. Because just like the snowpack, when socks are knit with top-notch Merino Wool, increased durability, and a precise fit, the longer lasting (and more enjoyable) it will be in the end.Height: OTC
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, pow surfing
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
Style Number: 8017
The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|