Is comfortable and rugged a contradiction in terms? We don’t think so. With next-level cushioning, Merino Wool wicking and cold-crushing warmth - this 3-pack proves our point. You can have the beast, ahem best, of both worlds.
Both sets featuring our best selling VanGrizzle boot sock, take your pick of our bolder set of VanGrizzle Boot in Black, Highline Micro Crew in Hickory, and Twisted Yarn, full cushioned Nomad Boot in Pewter, or our more neutral VanGrizzle Boot in Forest, Highline Micro Crew in Taupe, and Number 2 Micro Crew in Denim.
Micro Crew, Boot
Hiking boots, backpacking boots, walking boots
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
1980, 5008, 1982 | 1980, 5008, 1974
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Van Grizzle: 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex / Highline: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex / Number 2: 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex