Sometimes conditions call for a good penguin slide. Either way, conditions always call for a good toasty pair of winter socks. Our midweight with cushion is a safe bet when the flippers are sliding into anything from a rental boot to whatever they're slogging to the car in. Merino Wool is softer than you might think and it's a good choice if you're going to stand over an egg during the winter.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible
Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
49% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
Questions? We’ve got the answers!