New Element Over-The-Calf Light Cushion
Our Graduated Light Compression is that sweet spot before you hit medical grade. With a 15-20 mmHg range, the Athletic sock line’s OTC helps push blood toward the heart and flush lactic acid for better recovery time. Merino Wool keeps things dry and temperate for course conditions outside of your control. An incredible fit that will last forever ... that’s your choice.
The Official Sock Of
Men's Athletic Best Sellers
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Graduated Light Compression: Graduated compression from 11-16 mmHg to help speed your recovery from even the most intense activities.
See cushion chart, below.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
56% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Designed to withstand any element and every obstacle, our endurance socks have been forged on a platform of performance and protection. They’re packed with 1,441 stitches per square inch for legendary toughness, ultimate comfort and a fit you can count on. Form-fitting toe boxes, engineered ribbing, sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support combine to create your next essential piece of gear. Smash your goals. Our Athletic socks can handle it.
We integrate highly breathable mesh paneling, with maximum forefoot placement, to keep feet aerated and ultra-cool even on the hottest of days.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Sock Sizing Guide