Thru-hiking the PCT is not for the faint of heart. Though you might go it alone, you'll always be in good company with a pair of great-fitting, moisture-wicking socks. Your best bud is a lightweight hiker with enough cushion to keep your feet in prime condition. If you make it to Canada, swash those socks immediately and start planning the next trip — there's always available mileage when your socks are unconditionally guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible
The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex
The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
Questions? We’ve got the answers!