Dot 1/4 Ultra-Light
Minimalist construction without sacrificing performance and tough enough to take on the gnarliest rides with zero compromise. Built to roll hard and come back for more.
More Bike Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
58% Nylon 38% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Don’t let our ultralight Bike socks fool you. They’re built on our unique Darn Tough chassis and pack everything a performance cyclist needs and nothing else. We took our proven blueprint for comfort, durability and fit and used it to create a bike sock that delivers, from grueling 10% grade climbs to serpentine single tracks to frosty fat tire rides. Fast, nimble, all weather and built to ride hard.
From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we’re able to knit ultra-light yet extremely durable socks with an undetectable toe seam.
Sock Sizing Guide