RFL Over-The-Calf Ultra-Light
They may be light, but don’t expect any shortcuts in this ski and snowboard sock. Merino Wool snugs your feet in next-to-skin comfort so you (and your digits) get the best fit and feel in your boots.
More Ski and Ride Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
55% Merino Wool 42% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Why do we make the most undeniably comfortable, durable and best fitting ski and ride socks on the planet? Because Vermont’s brutal winters demand it. We’ve forged the ultimate all mountain sock that stands up to the wild and varying conditions we face skiing and riding every day. Our Vertical line delivers warmth on the most bone chilling days and breathability when the spring sun shines. Designed to integrate seamlessly with your boots, our socks lay down a performance fit that flexes with every turn and delivers comfort from first chair to last.
From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
High Density Knitting
More stitches per inch means a more comfortable, durable great fitting sock—with no added bulk.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Sock Sizing Guide