Vertex 1/4 Ultra-Light
When only almost nothing will do. Light, fast, nimble. This sock delivers ultimate ventilation and comfort stays Darn Tough to the finish.
More Run Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
55% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
We incorporate four decades of sock making know-how into every pair of Running socks we knit. All that expertise and tech boils down to one simple concept: “put them on—forget they’re on”. We’re obsessed with making running socks that integrate seamlessly with your shoes for an almost invisible feeling. No slipping, no blisters, no hot spots.
From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
We integrate highly breathable mesh paneling, with maximum forefoot placement, to keep feet aerated and ultra-cool even on the hottest of days.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Sock Sizing Guide