Mountaineering Micro Crew Extra Cushion
Sleet, freezing rain, sub-zero wind chills, snow? More please. Our Mountaineering sock never heads for shelter. If you're out there, this sock wants to be with you.
More Hike Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
Extra Cushion: Our thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
70% Merino Wool 28% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Thru-Hikers logging hundreds of miles on the long trails of America have long coveted our hiking socks because they deliver the ultimate in comfort, durability and fit when failure is simply not an option. Their endorsement means a lot to us since creating socks that over-deliver in the most demanding trail conditions has always been at the core of our mission. So whether it’s Denali or just a day hike, with Darn Tough you’ll have the world’s best hiking sock under foot.
High Density Knitting
More stitches per inch means a more comfortable, durable great fitting sock—with no added bulk.
Form fitting and designed to ensure a custom fit. Which means no slipping, no bunching and no blisters.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Sock Sizing Guide