Men's Nomad Boot Midweight Hiking Sock - Last Chance
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free Shipping on Orders $50+
Look no further if you're on the trail of our softest men's hiking sock. The twisted yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way we knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with Full Cushion wrapping the entire foot and leg for ultimate comfort. For less cushion over the top of the foot, check out the Scout.Height: Boot
Pair with: Trail mix, hiking boots, backpacking boots
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
Style Number: 1982
The Hike/Trek full cushion socks feature terry loops throughout the entire sock for the ultimate rebound and comfort.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|