T3001 Micro Crew Lightweight Tactical Sock with Cushion
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free Shipping on Orders $50+
Lightweight tactical sock appropriate with 6” boots. Thin jersey knit throughout. Low bulk flat ribbing around the leg. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, dress boots
- Tactical micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: T3001
The Tactical socks with cushion provide added comfort and rebound underfoot and around the ankle.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men's/Unisex||Women's||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||—||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||—||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||—||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||—||12.5 - 14.5||—||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||—||15 - 17||—||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|