New Element 1/4 Sock Light Cushion
We’re not saying you should swim in this Athletic quarter sock, but it’s a triathlon sock in its own right. Moisture-wicking Merino Wool combined with mesh panels on top of the foot keep things cool and dry. The high-density knit runs a blister-free fit, and the cushion is a Spartan of durability. At that point, if you just like quarter socks … well, this is the one.
The Official Sock Of
Women's Athletic Best Sellers
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Designed to withstand any element and every obstacle, our endurance socks have been forged on a platform of performance and protection. They’re packed with 1,441 stitches per square inch for legendary toughness, ultimate comfort and a fit you can count on. Form-fitting toe boxes, engineered ribbing, sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support combine to create your next essential piece of gear. Smash your goals. Our Athletic socks can handle it.
We integrate highly breathable mesh paneling, with maximum forefoot placement, to keep feet aerated and ultra-cool even on the hottest of days.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Sock Sizing Guide