Coolmax® Vertex 1/4 Ultra-Light Cushion
When guys are hiding in their man caves you're out there running in the summer heat. The Vertex 1/4 sock was designed for It's ultra-light and always ready to roll.
More Run Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Coolmax®: Engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
50% Coolmax® Polyester 46% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
We incorporate four decades of sock making know-how into every pair of Running socks we knit. All that expertise and tech boils down to one simple concept: “put them on—forget they’re on”. We’re obsessed with making running socks that integrate seamlessly with your shoes for an almost invisible feeling. No slipping, no blisters, no hot spots.
From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and integrated arch support, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
We integrate highly breathable mesh paneling, with maximum forefoot placement, to keep feet aerated and ultra-cool even on the hottest of days.
Put the science of cool on your side. Coolmax® construction delivers superior moisture management and cooling when the mercury soars.
Sock Sizing Guide