Inspired and designed with legendary Vermont snowboarder and backcountry wizard, Jake Blauvelt, the Backwoods Over-the-Calf sock delivers both underfoot and shin comfort in a boot thanks to added terry loop cushion. With bolstered durability and Vermont-inspired looks, you may never ride as well as Jake, but you can wear the same socks (for life) —and that's something.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible
Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
52% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 6% Lycra® Spandex
The standard for a boot fit, lightweight ski and snowboard socks provide added insulation for increased warmth.
Questions? We’ve got the answers!