Coolmax® Hiker Boot Sock Cushion
Coolmax® comfort and the perfect amount of cushioning converge in our rugged trail legend. The result: mile after mile durability in a hiking sock that can stand the heat.
More Hike Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Coolmax®: Engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
35% Coolmax® Polyester, 34% Nylon, 28% Acrylic, 3% Lycra® Spandex, 1% Other fiber
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Thru-Hikers logging hundreds of miles on the long trails of America have long coveted our hiking socks because they deliver the ultimate in comfort, durability and fit when failure is simply not an option. Their endorsement means a lot to us since creating socks that over-deliver in the most demanding trail conditions has always been at the core of our mission. So whether it’s Denali or just a day hike, with Darn Tough you’ll have the world’s best hiking sock under foot.
High Density Knitting
More stitches per inch means a more comfortable, durable great fitting sock—with no added bulk.
Form fitting and designed to ensure a custom fit. Which means no slipping, no bunching and no blisters.
Put the science of cool on your side. Coolmax® construction delivers superior moisture management and cooling when the mercury soars.
Sock Sizing Guide