Polar Bear Over-The-Calf Cushion
First off, the Polar Bear is beyond adorable. But we know you don’t buy a sock on looks alone. Take a closer look at the bear’s face – it’s knit specially to create a shin pad for ultimate boot comfort. Because bears always protect their cubs.
More Ski/Ride Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
49% Merino Wool 48% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Old Man Winter cuts no one a break. That’s why our Junior Vertical socks are held to the same demanding technical standards as all of our socks. They thumb their nose at the most volatile of winter conditions so you can rip for hours. Fine gauge knitting, superior materials and Darn Tough construction make for a sock that keeps you warm, dry and happy from first chair to last chair.
Sock Sizing Guide