New RFL Over-The-Calf Ultra-Light
Super thin so it can slip into a boot that any discerning skier or rider has molded to their feet, the RFL Jr. is the absolute lightest winter sock we make. Thermo-regulating and naturally anti-microbial Merino Wool may just keep the weekend gear bags from turning ripe before April.
More Ski/Ride Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
See cushion chart, below.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
55% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Old Man Winter cuts no one a break. That’s why our Junior Vertical socks are held to the same demanding technical standards as all of our socks. They thumb their nose at the most volatile of winter conditions so you can rip for hours. Fine gauge knitting, superior materials and Darn Tough construction make for a sock that keeps you warm, dry and happy from first chair to last chair.
Sock Sizing Guide