Hiker Junior 1/4 Cushion
Built for kids. Built for the long haul. Our Hiker Jr. is trail ready and Darn Tough to the core. Merino Wool keeps feet dry and happy whatever the weather. count delivers comfort, durability and fit. Get out there and go.
More Hike Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
49% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Our Junior line of Hike socks don’t get off easy just because they’re made for kids. They’re held to the same demanding technical standards as all of our socks and made every bit as Darn Tough. Each pair delivers the ultimate level of comfort, durability and fit for the most demanding trail conditions. From tackling big mountains to tromping in the back 40, your kids will be worn out long before they wear out a pair of these.
Sock Sizing Guide