Via Ferrata Jr Micro Crew Light Cushion
The Via Ferrata Jr. provides a base camp of features for lasting durability, comfort and a high-performance fit. Built to be comfortable even under the harshest conditions.
More Hike Socks You Might Like
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Questions? We’ve got the answers!
Our Junior line of Hike socks don’t get off easy just because they’re made for kids. They’re held to the same demanding technical standards as all of our socks and made every bit as Darn Tough. Each pair delivers the ultimate level of comfort, durability and fit for the most demanding trail conditions. From tackling big mountains to tromping in the back 40, your kids will be worn out long before they wear out a pair of these.
Sock Sizing Guide