Kids Polar Bear Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Free Shipping on Orders $50+
First off, the Polar Bear is beyond adorable. But we know you don’t buy a sock on looks alone. Take a closer look at the bear’s face – it’s knit specially to create a shin pad for ultimate boot comfort. Because bears always protect their cubs.Height: OTC
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Flex windows remove material in strategic areas to create a sock that's less bulky and really moves with you.
- We close every toe on our socks using our True Seamless™ technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1891
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|S||9 - 11.5||26.5 - 29.5||8.5 - 11|
|M||12 - 2.5||30 - 34.5||11.5 - 2|
|L||3 - 6||35 - 39||2.5 - 5.5|